Lavender, Mango, Spicy Amber
The natural, humectant properties of sugar exfoliate tired skin while helping to plump new cells and diminish fine lines. Sugar Glow is sure to invigorate healthy skin. Natural ingredients and anti-oxidants leave your body outrageously softened, silky, and utterly glistened.
- Granulated Raw Sugar (Sucrose) - strong humectant helps skin retain moisture.
- Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum) - quickly penetrates the skin to soften and hydrate.
- Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) - rich in vitamin for soft, supple skin.
- Grape Seed Oil (Vitis Vinifera) - a preferred ingredient for damaged and stressed tissues, possessing regenerative and restructuring qualities which allow a better control of skin moisturization.
- Safflower Oil (Carthamus Tintorius) - helps restore the natural oil balance of skin.
- Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima) - softens skin, helps skin retain moisture, helps fight the aging process.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol & Tocopheryl Acetate) – helps minimize wrinkling; rejuvenating skin.
Wet Room Application: Warm the client’s body with warm water. Apply 2 to 4 oz. of Sugar Glow to each side of body. Gently massage and rub into skin. Rinse client thoroughly with warm water to remove sugar granules. Follow treatment with massage, body wrap, tanning, or body lotion.
Sucrose, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate. May contain Fragrance.